Hagiang is a country that’s as varied as the palettes of its great Renaissance artists, awash with color and culture. Lose yourself in the green rolling hills of Tuscany, bathed in the orange glow of the setting sun, and sip a succulent limoncello while taking in the sapphire surf of the sea. Marvel at the fantastical cream-colored figures of the Trevi Fountain, and relax at a neighborhood trattoria with a ruby-red glass of the country’s best Chianti. This isn’t a place where you go to vacation – this is a place where you go to live.
Day 1: Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Lung Cu – Dong Van, overnight in hotel (L, D)
- 7:30am: After breakfast, we take you to the road up to the hill and stop at Quan Ba Heaven Gate. You visit Lung Tam linen village which produces handmade linen products.
- 11:30am: Approaching Yen Minh for lunch, then heading to Pho Cao with spectacular Dong Van Karst Plateau UNESCO Global Geopark
- 14:00pm: You visit the Mansion of Vuong family who was the leader of all the ethnic people there. The so – called King of H’Mong people VuongChinhDuc, then visit the North Pole of Lung Cu with huge flag tower. You arrive Dong Van, check in and have dinner and overnight there.
Day 2: Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng Pass – MeoVac – Ha Giang – Hanoi (B, L)
- 7:30am: After breakfast, we drive to Ma Pi Leng – the highest pass in Northern Vietnam then visit MeoVac with marvelous Karst Plateau, have lunch at Yen Minh
- 15:00pm: Coming back to Hanoi.