Overview This 2 days tour offers you to explore the beauty and exotic cultures of Vietnam highlands. You will discover the tribe life of local people and also the breath-taking scenery of mountains and paddies field. This is a perfect escape from Hanoi to feel the closeness of the nature surroundings by riding a bike and also get to know what local people do in their daily life.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau, Cycling (L,D)
- 8:00am: Pick you up at your hotel, depart for Mai Chau.
- 12:00am: Arrive Mai Chau, have traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available).
- 14:00 - 16:00pm: Ride a bicycle with our guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
- 16:30 - 18:00pm: Free time for walking, shopping,...
- 18:00pm: Have dinner with Vietnamese food.
You will stay overnight at Mai Chau.
Optional acitivity :
Watch the Thai’s traditional dance and drink the traditional wine “ruou can”. Surcharge : 40$/show/group
Day 2: Mai Chau Valley - Ha Noi (Breakfast, Lunch)
Get up early to enjoy a view and have breakfast.
- 8:00am: To visit Na Meo and Na Mo villages, typical traditional Vietnamese village, to learn about their culture and custom.
- 12:00pm: Have lunch with Vietnamese food and check out.
- 13:00 - 15:00pm: Free time for shopping and relaxing.
- 15:00 - 15:30pm: Getting on the car, returning to Hanoi.
- 18:30 - 19:00pm: Arrive in Hanoi Old Quater. Drop you off at your hotel. End of tour.