No matter where you go, it’s obvious that one of the most important aspects of culture is food. Indeed, one of the best ways to truly experience local culture when you travel is to try the food. Food is a huge deal when it comes to culture. Nearly every culture has its own food, and its own customs associated with eating food.Like many other countries, Vietnam also has its own special ancient culture, and Food is an indispensable part of Vietnam’s unique culture.When talking aboutVietnamese Food, it’s worth mentioning street food, which helps enrich the Vietnamese cuisine. Making your way through the crowded streets of Hanoi, you can easily find yourself surrounded by many street vendors and peddlers. It would be time-consuming and counterproductive to try everything you come across and figure out which one is the best. Your local guide will help you save a lot of time, money energy by taking you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden street food restaurant, to taste the best local cuisine. At the end of the trip you are free to continue exploring the area.
Itinerary: ( By walk)
- 17h30: Tour guide pick you up at your hotel and ready for the departure.
- 17h45: Visit Old Quarters and enjoy Banh Cuan (Rolling pancake) – a delicious traditional food of Viet Nam.
- 18h20: Discover ancient alleys and stop at the next destination to get a taste of Banh Goi (pillow pastry).
- 18h50: Enjoy Bun Cha – Rice noodle with grilled pork.
- 19h05: Walking along the streets and enjoy plentiful of Che (Sweet soup)
- 19h30: Enjoy delicious crunchy Vietnamese Bread.
- 19h45: There’s nothing better than enjoy “Vietnamese style” Cold Beer at the most flourishing street.
Itinerary: (By Motorbike)
- 11h00: Tour guide of HN scarlet travel pick you up at your Hotel and ready for the departure.
- 11h15: Scooter tour sight seeing HCM Mausoleum - Tran Quoc Pagoda - West lake - Old quarter - French quarter
- 12h15: Having lunch and stop over to taste some diffrent street food on the way.
- 13h30: Scooter tour sight seeing hoan kiem lake, opera house, Long Bien Bridge.
- 14h30: Enjoy egg coffee.
- 15h00: We take you back to your hotel