Enjoy a comfortable ride with the Limousine on a journey with a small group and a professional English speaking guide. Enjoy the beautiful Mua Caves, ancient capital Hoa Lu and stunning landscape of Tam Coc. This is a perfect choice for 1 day tour to Ninh Binh which cover the best spots.
- 8:00am: Tour guide will pick you up at hotels in Old Quarter area for starting the tour.
- 10:10 – 10:20am: Arrive to Hoa Lu. You will explore Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. You can learn more about the first feudal government as well as a historical period of Vietnam.
- 11:15am: Go to Mua Cave, a highlight point of Ninh Binh. Stand at the peak of mountain, you will be amazed by the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and city. This is a great time to capture all of landscapes in photos!
- 12:30pm: Enjoy delicious lunch with traditional foods to get the energy back before continuing the tour.
- 13:40pm: Discover Tam Coc on the sampan (bamboo boat). You will have chance to see an overall picture of this land with fields and mountains. On the way, you will pass through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave.
- 15:10pm: Spend time for cycling on small roads and observe the beautiful landscapes of countryside.
- 16:45pm: Get on the bus to leave Tam Coc.
- 18:45pm: Tour ends. Come back to your departure point.