Mai Chau is one of the attractive tourism destinations with a charming natural landscape characterized by mountains northwest. The tourists participate Mai Chau tour will be learned and communicate with the beauty of the ethnic’s unique culture, enjoy culture foods are brought characterized of Northwest along Vietnam. Mai Chau is located in Hoa Binh province, approximately 135 km from Hanoi. From the top of Cun mountain, on can admire the superb panorama view of Mai Chau surrounded by a green valley and stilt houses. Many minorities, including the Thai Ethnic group, live in Mai Chau
- 07:45 - 8:15am: Pick up at your Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or Hanoi City Center and depart for Mai Chau 1 Day Tour
- 10:00am: Shortbreak
- 11:30-12:00pm: Scenic photo top of MaiChau Valley/Arrive in Mai Chau
- 12:15pm: Traditional lunch in local village
- 13:00-15:00pm: Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages . Leave Mai Chau
- 18:30-19:00: Drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quater or Hanoi City center. Tour ends.
• Rounding bus transportation
• English speaking guide
• Entrance ticket in the village
• Visa arrangement
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses
During the tour itinerary Mai Chau visitors should prepare yourself sports shoes to convenience for walking because of the terrain difficult explored in Mai Chau, bring bug spray and coach to avoid cold if the weather temperature down and winter and night
The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.