This tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days - 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel or homestay to be comfortable, much lower cost than going by night train
Day 01 : Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L/D)
- 6:30 – 7:00am: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
- 9.30am: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
- 11:00am: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
- 13:00pm: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing . Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
- 14:30pm: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon. Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
- 17:00pm: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities. (If you stay at the homestay, you will overnight at the homestay in Ta Va village)
Day 02 : Sapa - Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B/L)
- 7:00 – 8:00am: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
- 8:00am: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
- 11:30am: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
- 12:30 - 13:30pm: Have lunch in the hotel.
- 13:30 - 14:45pm: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
- 14:45 - 15:00pm: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
- 15:30pm: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
- 21:15pm: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.