Trang An is an ecotourism site located right at the core of a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its spectacular the landscape of limestone karst peaks, with rivers, caves and ﬂooded forests, on a system of limestone mountains with a geological age of about 250 million years and monuments of the history of the ancient the imperial city of Hoa Lu belongs to Ninh Binh province.
- Small group tour with maximum personal experience.
- High-quality transfer service.
- Visit the local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
- Discover Trang An – the “Halong Bay on land – World Natural Heritage site”
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
07.15 – 07.45 Pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
10.00 Visiting a local family in Van Lam village, Tam Coc area. Spend time to interact and learn there tradition and lifestyle. Here you will see their house architecture, decoration as well as their daily life and handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
10:30 Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding around the village to explore the gorgeous rice fields surrounded by limestone mountains with a unique route and visit Bich Dong Pagoda under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnam history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
12:00 Enjoy a special lunch with the local cuisine featuring the yin-yang balance of the Asian culture at local family.
14:00 Arrive Trang An, spend about 2 hours exploring Trang An – the core of natural heritage in a small boat, rowed by a local people. Visit many limestone water cave along Sao Khe river, King Kong film set and temple along the way.
16.30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi. Trip ends.